All content displayed or contained on the Website, including, but not limited to, published text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, audiovisual content, sound, documents, data and information (hereinafter: “Content”), is protected pursuant to the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Trademarks Act, the Penal Code and other applicable regulations.
The following is not allowed:
- Using, distributing and/or reproducing the Content for commercial purposes and/or in any way communicating the Content to the public without prior written permission from LJ Sports Group S.A.
- Attempting to decompile or use any website code
- Removing copyright or any other ownership trademarks from the Content
- Posting and/or uploading to the Website any content that promotes racism, discrimination against gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age and/or is otherwise aimed at insulting natural persons and/or legal entities and/or is contrary to applicable regulations and/or infringing intellectual property rights and/or discloses business, official and/or other secrets without authorization and/or discloses personal data related to third parties without authorization.
- Interfering with the operation of the Website or access to it without authorization
In case of unauthorized, illicit and/or unlawful use of the Content, LJ Sports Group S.A. reserves the right to seek full damages and to initiate appropriate proceedings before the competent authorities.